Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Raindrops from Heaven

A yellow forest and a lake flowing by with raindrops showering them in a magical aura.

 


Raindrops keep falling on my head

Along the lonely dancing road,

I will keep just walking…

In the music of raining

And the blackbirds’ singing

Without running into any open shed.

 

Raindrops keep falling on mind.

I want to soak in

With the dusts gonna give in

From making my soul dumb blind.

 

Raindrops keep falling on my eyes.

I want to dive in

With the spears of raining

To the long frozen memories,

Letting all my tears flowing on

In the sight of my lost childhood days. 


8 comments:

  1. You have a nice blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind and inspiring words. Well appreciated.

      Delete
  2. amazing work, i appreciate the authenticity you bring to the table through your writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. Feeling so glad that you liked it.

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely poem. Really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for your beautiful words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully rhymed. Really liked the imagery and the wording. Nice poem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really good. Thank you for this

    ReplyDelete

The Rhyme Trilogy

  1. My Little River, Rhyme   -Have I ever told you about a river? -Which river? - The river flowing in a magical symphony, down t...